Thursday, October 26, 2006

Back from paradise

Hi all,

I am back from Agatti yesterday. I was overjoyed to find myself in place which is more scenic than I had imagined. The 3 and 1/2 days spent in this remote island named in Lakshadweep in the Arabian Sea, some 459 km off the coast of Cochin will remain etched as the best ever holiday in my memory. Kilometers of unspoilt beaches, a lagoon with clear light green water that extends to the horizon, the big turtles that played hide and seek, the corals, the colourful lagoon fishes, the shells we picked as souvenirs, the coconut trees..........it all epitomises this mesmerising beauty. We enjoyed glass bottom boat ride, lagoon fishing, kayaking, speed boat ride and a trip to an uninhabited island name Kalpitti --- all offered to us as complementary to the 3N/4D package. In the end we all wished if we could have stayed for one more day.
I shoot 5 rolls of film, one 60 min handycam shoot and 200 odd digital shots. I got some stunning shots of sunsets. I have a lot to tell and chronicle this trip. In the coming week I be putting up all the details, not necessarily in the order I had travelled. So keep visiting my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rupankar, I think you have travelled far and wide. I think you know very well about our Indian Travel. Good for reading