|Oriental White Eye from Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary, Jamnagar|
- Jan : Andaman, Kolkata , Kanha NP (MP)
- Feb : Sultanpur
- Mar : Kolkata, Vadodara
- April : Bandhavgarh NP (MP)
- May : Mumbai, Nagpur, Nagzira WLS, Ranthambhore NP
- June : Ranthambhore NP, Dibrugarh, Sivasagar, Ahmedabad
- July : Corbett NP
- Aug : Rajahmundry, Vishakhapatnam, Dehradun
- Sept : Dehradun
- Oct : Goecha La trek (Sikkim), Siliguri
- Nov : Singalila trek, Guwahati
- Dec : Jamnagar, Ahmedabad
This was my full first year in the wild and wildlife photography. Most of my trips were wildlife oriented. One has to be in wild to capture wild moments. 2012 saw me travelling to seven different national parks across different states. These trips to jungle are expensive, but enjoyed every bit of it. Saw more than 20 tigers in the wild in the 21 safaris that I took in various jungles.
2013 is now calling. As of now, it is too cold now for any comfortable travel. The travelling calendar is getting kicked off on in the last week of January with a trip to the Little Rann of Kutch (LRK) and Sasan Gir in Gujarat.